Guy Ritchie and Jacqui Ainsley Engaged
The filmmaker is expecting his second child with his model girlfriend of two years.
Director Guy Ritchie is getting hitched, again.
According to People.com, the 44-year-old filmmaker is engaged to marry model Jacqui Ainsley, his girlfriend of two years.
The two are expecting a second child, as seen from the 30-year-old’s baby bump during the London premiere of The Dark Knight Rises. In September 2011, Ritchie and Ainsley welcomed a son, Rafael.
Ritchie, ex-husband of Madonna, also has two sons (Rocco, 12, and David, 7, adopted from Malawi in 2008) with the singer.
Most recently, Ritchie directed Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, co-starring Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10