Gwyneth Paltrow Was 'Nervous' About Throwing Cookbook Party
6:51 AM PDT 4/14/2011 by Lindsay Powers
Before a dinner party celebrating "My Father's Daughter," Paltrow "spent all of Sunday … cooking and preparing everything," she says.
Gwyneth Paltrow was anxious before throwing a dinner party to celebrate her new cookbook My Father's Daughter Monday for pals Jay-Z and Martha Stewart.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile