Gwyneth Paltrow Crawls on Piano During Surprise Grammys Performance
8:16 PM PST 2/13/2011 by Mark Cina
She joins Cee-Lo Green and some Muppets for "F- You" - "undoubtedly the highlight of the night."
Dressed like a psychedelic peacock, Cee-Lo Green performed his hit 'F- You' at the Grammys Sunday with some special friends: The Muppets and Gwyneth Paltrow.
At one point, Paltrow (who previously performed the tune on Fox's Glee) jumped on the piano and crawled playfully toward the Gnarls Barkley member.
“Oh my god! I was so excited for her," Glee's Matthew Morrison told THR backstage. "She’s become a really good buddy of mine. I think the world of her, and she was so nervous for tonight because she’s not a singer. She killed it! She looked fantastic. My heart was just so happy for her.”
Paltrow scored favorable reviews for her performance.
"She didn't embarrass herself, but she didn't stand out, either," wrote a Los Angeles Times critic.
A Babble blogger wasn't sure if the performance was "pure genius or a total joke. The one thing we’ve all learned this year is that Gwyneth Paltrow can SING. Not just hold a tune, but she can really rock a tune."
AOL called it "undoubtedly the highlight of the night."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR