Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Raunchy on Drunken Charity Date (Audio)
The "Iron Man 3" star tells two Australian DJs that the Met Gala "sucks," then proposes a toast "to our hairless vaginas."
Gwyneth Paltrow's critics call her snooty, pretentious and holier-than-thou. So how will they explain this?
The Iron Man 3 star got a little too sauced on a recent charity date with two Australian radio hosts, who bid $30,000 at auction for the privilege.
Paltrow then carried on for several minutes of completely uncensored musings -- all of which were captured on tape -- during which she trashed the glitzy Met Gala and described in excruciating detail her personal grooming regimen.
It starts with Aussie DJs Kyle and Jackie O showing up at a New York eatery, where Paltrow already has a head start in the cocktail department.
”I am drunk already. I am," Paltrow admits. "A martini went straight to my head and now wine. With no food. So just watch out.”
Asked what she thinks about this year's Met Gala, whose theme was "Punk: From Chaos to Couture," Paltrow says: "Do you want me to be honest? It sucked."
"You always say, 'Oh my God. This is going to be so glamorous and amazing and you’re going to see all these people.’ And then you get there, and it’s so hot. It’s so crowded. Everyone’s pushing you. This year it was really intense. It wasn’t fun," she confides, adding, "I feel like we're all a bit old to be trying to dress punk."
Paltrow also reveals that Kanye West, who declared "I am a god" during a performance at the event, had a tantrum: "He was furious. And he threw his microphone down. It was all drama!”
Things then go from dishy to downright dirty when Paltrow describes the bikini waxing she underwent in order to wear a revealing gown on the Iron Man 3 premiere red carpet -- an anecdote she recently brought up during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
"I had this dress on that was see-through on the sides," she explains. "And basically I couldn't wear underwear with this dress. They were like, you need to shave it. … I said, 'No, I got a big '70s bush!' Which, I was kidding. But then it was all a disaster. And now I look like an 8-year-old girl, basically," Paltrow jokes.
"Cheers to our hairless vaginas!” she then toasts as dinner begins.
The conversation begins at 3:00:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)