Gwyneth Paltrow Joins Twitter, Facebook
The actress, who has a lifestyle website Goop.com, is entering into the world of social media; only 54 people are following her on Twitter.
Gwyneth Paltrow has jumped on the social media bandwagon.
At the moment, nothing exciting has happened on either page, except that only 54 people are following the actress on Twitter as of 9:45 a.m. PT on Wednesday morning.
But on Facebook, Paltrow has nearly 48,000 likes — a good start.
“I’m trying to join the 21st century,” Paltrow said in a video (see below). “So it’s me: I’m on Facebook and Twitter, but not right now. I’m walking down the street looking for a cab. See ya!”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR