Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Star on Walk of Fame
The Country Strong star jokes that if nominated for a Golden Globe, she'll celebrate "with a joint."
Joined by Country Strong co-star Tim McGraw, director Shana Feste, and Faith Hill, Gwyneth Paltrow received the 2,427th star on the Walk of Fame on Monday in Hollywood.
In Country Strong, Paltrow plays down-on-her-luck country singer Kelly Canter, while McGraw plays her husband/manager.
During the ceremony, McGraw told the crowd that Paltrow "sings beautifully" and that she "Inspires goodness and that's the best kind of friend to have."
After being asked about how she would celebrate if Country Strong was nominated for a Golden Globe, Paltrow joked, "With a joint, hanging out with my girlfriends, I don't know, I don't expect anything from that."
Paltrow recently announced her return to Fox's Glee, reprising her role as substitute teacher Holly Holiday. She also displayed her singing ability with a cover of Cee-Lo Green's hit, "F--k You."
The Hollywood Reporter caught up with Feste in November at our annual Next Gen event, where she revealed why she chose Paltrow for the film.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR