Gwyneth Paltrow's Vespa School Rides Nixed
The actress had become notorious for driving her children to and from their L.A. private school on a Vespa, but the school has nixed the practice over safety concerns.
This story first appeared in the Nov. 22 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Gwyneth Paltrow had become known among fellow parents for chicly whisking her kids to and from their tony L.A. private prep on the back of her Vespa. (Husband Chris Martin would do the same when it was his turn.)
But THR hears school officials have put the kibosh on the practice, citing safety concerns. Her rep denies it.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR