Gwyneth Paltrow's Vespa School Rides Nixed
The actress had become notorious for driving her children to and from their L.A. private school on a Vespa, but the school has nixed the practice over safety concerns.
This story first appeared in the Nov. 22 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Gwyneth Paltrow had become known among fellow parents for chicly whisking her kids to and from their tony L.A. private prep on the back of her Vespa. (Husband Chris Martin would do the same when it was his turn.)
But THR hears school officials have put the kibosh on the practice, citing safety concerns. Her rep denies it.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'