Haley Joel Osment Sports Cutoffs, Piercing, Bangs in 'Sassy Pants' Trailer (Video)
The new comedy also stars "Awkward" actress Ashley Rickards, "Napoleon Dynamite's" Diedrich Bader and "Breaking Bad's" Anna Gunn.
The Sixth Sense and A.I. Artificial Intelligence star Haley Joel Osment hasn't made many films in recent years, but the popular child star returns to the big screen in a new comedy, Sassy Pants, directed by Coley Sohn.
In the film, Osment, plays Chip Hardy, the boyfriend of Ashley Rickards' (Awkward) father, played by Napoleon Dynamite and Office Space actor Diedrich Bader.
The movie revolves around Rickards, who plays a teenage girl with a gay dad and overbearing mom, who is trying to get a job and go away to college.
Watch Osment (donning cutoff jeans, a piercing, and bangs), Rickards and their co-stars below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera