Haley Joel Osment Sports Cutoffs, Piercing, Bangs in 'Sassy Pants' Trailer (Video)
The new comedy also stars "Awkward" actress Ashley Rickards, "Napoleon Dynamite's" Diedrich Bader and "Breaking Bad's" Anna Gunn.
The Sixth Sense and A.I. Artificial Intelligence star Haley Joel Osment hasn't made many films in recent years, but the popular child star returns to the big screen in a new comedy, Sassy Pants, directed by Coley Sohn.
In the film, Osment, plays Chip Hardy, the boyfriend of Ashley Rickards' (Awkward) father, played by Napoleon Dynamite and Office Space actor Diedrich Bader.
The movie revolves around Rickards, who plays a teenage girl with a gay dad and overbearing mom, who is trying to get a job and go away to college.
Watch Osment (donning cutoff jeans, a piercing, and bangs), Rickards and their co-stars below.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'