Halle Berry’s Suspected Stalker Arrested
The intruder attempted to break into Berry’s Hollywood home for the third time.
Third time is the charm, at least for the police attempting to catch the man who made several attempts to break into actress Halle Berry’s home.
Richard Franco, 27, was apprehended Monday night by off-duty officers who had been hired to watch Berry’s home. He was then turned over to the LAPD.
Berry first called the police Saturday evening when she spotted a man trespassing on her Hollywood Hills home. Less than 24 hours later, a member of Berry’s staff saw the same man hop the fence around Berry’s home.
A member of Berry’s staff confirmed that Franco was the same man spotted over the weekend. He was arrested on suspicion of felony stalking. He was booked at the Hollywood police station.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR