Halle Berry Settles Custody Dispute With Gabriel Aubry
The actress' new beau, Oliver Martinez, gave the male model a black eye during a Thanksgiving brawl.
A week after Gabriel Aubry was arrested at Halle Berry's home on Thanksgiving, following a brawl with the actress' new beau Oliver Martinez, the exes and parents to 4-year-old daughter Nahla have settled their ongoing, often-bitter custody dispute.
"The parties have reached an amicable agreement," said Berry's lawyer, Blair Berk, following a hearing on Thursday in LA. "There will be no further statements regarding the matter."
The terms of the deal weren't disclosed; also on Thursday, an emergency protective order that barred Aubry from seeing Nahla or venturing within the vicinity of Berry and Martinez was due to expire. For his part, Aubry had filed a restraining order against Martinez on Monday (although it's unknown whether it's been removed or not).
Meanwhile, police are continuing to investigate the fight between Martinez and Aubry, who was at first deemed "the primary instigator," an LAPD commander told People.com.
Aubry, 37, was arrested Thursday after the altercation at Berry's Hollywood Hills home. He was booked for investigation of a battery, a misdemeanor, and released on $20,000 bail, according to online jail records.
Berry has been dating Martinez, and he said earlier this year that they are engaged.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR