Hallmark Channel Launching Several New Series for 2011
"Martha Bakes" and "Petkeeping With Marc Morrone" coming in January.
After lackluster ratings for its Martha Stewart programming forced Hallmark Channel to whittle down the domestic diva's hours on the channel, Stewart will get a new chance to prove herself with several new series set to bow in January.
Martha Bakes is being billed as Stewart’s “first-ever baking series.” Hallmark has ordered 13 episodes of the show with a premiere date and time slot yet to be announced.
Stewart also will take part in primetime special Martha Stewart Presents: The Men Who Make Us Laugh, comprised of lifestyle profiles of famous comedians.
The network will also bow a new series headlined by Stewart’s favorite pet expert: Petkeeping With Marc Morrone. Also in the first quarter, new episodes of Whatever with Alexis & Jennifer and Whatever Martha in late night at 11 p.m. and 12 a.m., respectively.
Hallmark has also picked up 80 additional episodes of Mad Hungry With Lucinda Scala Quinn.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR