Hamburg Film Festival Introduces Producer Awards
The two prizes –- each with a $34,000 cash award -- will honor German TV production and European film co-productions with German participation.
The Hamburg International Film Festival has introduced a new award to honor excellence in German film and TV production.
The inaugural Hamburg Producer Awards will be presented at the 2014 festival, which runs September 25 through October 4.
The awards will be presented in two categories: German television production and European film co-production with German participation, both of which will include a $34,000 (€25,000) cash bursary.
The VFF, the German collecting society for film and television producers, will provide the prize money for the TV honor while the Hamburg Department of Culture will pony up for the film co-production award.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR