Hamptons' Kasell launching festival service
NEW YORK -- As Sundance fever descends upon the indie film world, former Hamptons Film Festival executive director Denise Kasell is launching a film festival service and consulting division of entertainment real estate/human resources outfit Home.Work.People.
Kasell's operation will provide fests with staffing needs, ranging from assistants and special events producers to development directors, theater managers and publicists. It will also advise fests on training and operations, targeting the growing midsize to small fests cropping up around the world.
Ten-year Hamtons vet Kasell will oversee an advisory board to serve her clients. The operation will draw from Home.Work.People's database of more than 2500 entertainment professionals.
- NFL Now Demands $16.6 Million Over M.I.A.'s Super Bowl Middle Finger (Exclusive)
- 'Lost' Showrunners on Killing Off Characters, the Polarizing Finale and More Unanswered Questions
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR