'Hangover' Director Todd Phillips Sides with Theater Owners Against Studios' VOD Plan
3:44 PM PDT 3/31/2011 by Pamela McClintock
"If I had wanted to make movies for television, I would have been a TV director," Phillips told CinemaCon attendees.
LAS VEGAS -- Coming to CinemaCon to promote The Hangover 2, Todd Phillips told theater owners he too is opposed to a premium VOD service that would shrink the theatrical window to two months.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile