'The Hangover Part III' Poster Pitches Zach Galifianakis as Harry Potter (Photo)
The first promo for the third film in the raunchy franchise draws parallels to the boy wizard's epic finale.
Zach Galifianakis is The Boy Who Lived.
Pitched as the last movie in the hugely lucrative R-rated franchise, The Hangover Part III is getting a jumpstart on elevating itself to all-time great status. This first poster for the Todd Phillips-directed film mimics the one sheet for another Warner Bros. film, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II, casting its scruffy co-lead as the boy wizard and Ken Jeong, a constant pest throughout the first two films, as Voldemort.
Jeong signed on for an expanded part in the film last summer, giving fans a more generous helping of Mr. Chow.
The movie comes on the heels of 2011's massively successful sequel, the perfunctorily named The Hangover Part II, which co-starred Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Justin Bartha, and took in $581 million worldwide. That film took them to Thailand for a wedding; the new film has no such nuptials.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David