'The Hangover Part III' Poster Pitches Zach Galifianakis as Harry Potter (Photo)
The first promo for the third film in the raunchy franchise draws parallels to the boy wizard's epic finale.
Zach Galifianakis is The Boy Who Lived.
Pitched as the last movie in the hugely lucrative R-rated franchise, The Hangover Part III is getting a jumpstart on elevating itself to all-time great status. This first poster for the Todd Phillips-directed film mimics the one sheet for another Warner Bros. film, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II, casting its scruffy co-lead as the boy wizard and Ken Jeong, a constant pest throughout the first two films, as Voldemort.
Jeong signed on for an expanded part in the film last summer, giving fans a more generous helping of Mr. Chow.
The movie comes on the heels of 2011's massively successful sequel, the perfunctorily named The Hangover Part II, which co-starred Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Justin Bartha, and took in $581 million worldwide. That film took them to Thailand for a wedding; the new film has no such nuptials.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10