Mike Tyson Hits New Book Deal
'The Hangover' actor tells about his rags-to-riches (and back again) story in a memoir set for Summer 2013 release.
Former heavyweight champion and Hangover star Mike Tyson has a new project: A tell-all memoir called Undisputed Truth.
Publisher Blue Rider Press announced the book today with a Summer 2013 publication date.
The Hangover actor will collaborae with Larry “Ratso” Sloman who also collaborated on Howard Stern’s book, Miss America.
The memoir will chronicle Tyson’s journey from past to present.
Famed as one of the best boxers in the world, he was the youngest person ever to hold three Heavyeight championship belts simultaneously. He had a stormy marriage to actress Robin Givens and later served time in jail for rape.
By the early 2000s, Tyson had squandered an estimated $400 million fortune.
In recent years, the boxer has made a comeback as an actor, appearing in both Hangover films.
David Rosenthal, president and publisher of Blue Rider Press negotiated the deal. David Vigliano at Vigliano Associates represented Tyson.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR