Hank Williams Jr. Compares Obama to Hitler on Fox News (Video)
The “Monday Night Football” singer seemed to shock the “Fox & Friends” hosts with his statements.
Country singer Hank Williams Jr. made a head-turning appearance on Fox News' Fox & Friends on Monday, comparing President Obama to Hitler.
The singer, talking to hosts Steve Doocy, Gretchen Carlson and Brian Kilmeade live via satellite from Nashville, immediately started in with a political discussion, saying Speaker of the House John Boehner's golf game with President Obama was "one of the biggest political mistakes ever."
"It's like Hitler playing golf with [Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu," he said.
"They're the enemy," Williams continued.
"Who's the enemy," Kilmeade asked.
"Obama! Biden! The Three Stooges," Williams said.
"That's only two," Doocy wondered aloud.
The hosts seemed taken aback by Williams’ strident criticisms and pushed him to elaborate.
"You used the name of one of the most hated people in all the world to describe, I think, the president," Carlson said.
"That's true," Williams said. "But I'm telling you like it is."
Williams admitted he liked Herman Cain in the GOP field before talking about his long-running Monday Night Football gig.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR