'Hannah Montana' Actor Mitchel Musso Arrested for DUI
The actor, who is 20 years old, was arrested in Burbank early Sunday morning.
Mitchel Musso, the 20 year old actor best known for playing one of Miley Cyrus' sidekicks on the Hannah Montana show, was arrested in Burbank early Sunday morning on suspicion of DUI.
The Burbank Leader reports that the actor who played Oliver Oken failed to heed the directions of a police officer while driving past the scene of another auto accident. Musso was pulled over and given a field sobriety test.
The actor's blood alcohol content was reported to be over the .08 limit, besides the fact that he was underage.
Musso, who was alone in his 2007 Mercedes Benz, was arrested before he posted $5,000 bail and released.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2