'Hannibal': Stream the First Season on Amazon
The 13-episode first season is available to Amazon Prime subscribers one month ahead of the NBC drama's return on Feb. 28.
Amazon.com has added the first season of Hannibal to its instant video library.
The addition comes a month before the Feb. 28 second-season premiere of the NBC drama.
Subscribers to Amazon Prime -- a $79-per-year service that lures customers with free two-day shipping -- can stream the series at no additional charge. For nonsubscribers, it costs $2.99 to stream individual episodes or $20.99 for the entire 13-episode season.
Hannibal is one of five shows that Amazon acquired in May 2013 through a streaming deal with NBCUniversal. The others include NBC's Grimm, SyFy's Defiance and USA's Suits and Covert Affairs.
Hannibal, from creator Bryan Fuller, follows young psychiatrist and criminal profiler Will Graham (Hugh Dancy) before the events of The Silence of the Lambs. Mads Mikkelsen stars as iconic cannibal Hannibal Lecter.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR