Harrison Ford Among Co-Chairs for Benefit Honoring Kathryn Bigelow
Ralph Fiennes and Jodie Foster also spearheading event.
The Museum of Modern Art's benefit honoring Kathryn Bigelow will be co-chaired by Ralph Fiennes, Harrison Ford and Jodie Foster.
The event is set for Nov. 10 in New York City.
Additional co-chairs include Hilary and Wilbur Ross and Lizzie and Jonathan Tisch. Honorary co-chairs are Marie-Josée Kravis and Jerry I. Speyer.
The benefit consists of a cocktail reception in MoMA’s Agnes Gund Garden Lobby, a special presentation in its Titus Theater and a formal dinner in MoMA's Donald B. and Catherine C. Marron Atrium. The event will conclude with an after-party featuring a special acoustic performance by the Canadian indie rock band Metric, followed by a DJ set by Nick Zinner of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR