Harrison Ford Among Co-Chairs for Benefit Honoring Kathryn Bigelow
Ralph Fiennes and Jodie Foster also spearheading event.
The Museum of Modern Art's benefit honoring Kathryn Bigelow will be co-chaired by Ralph Fiennes, Harrison Ford and Jodie Foster.
The event is set for Nov. 10 in New York City.
Additional co-chairs include Hilary and Wilbur Ross and Lizzie and Jonathan Tisch. Honorary co-chairs are Marie-Josée Kravis and Jerry I. Speyer.
The benefit consists of a cocktail reception in MoMA’s Agnes Gund Garden Lobby, a special presentation in its Titus Theater and a formal dinner in MoMA's Donald B. and Catherine C. Marron Atrium. The event will conclude with an after-party featuring a special acoustic performance by the Canadian indie rock band Metric, followed by a DJ set by Nick Zinner of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR