Harrison Ford Pierces Jimmy Fallon's Ear on 'Late Night' (Video)
The legendary actor gave the talk show host a matching earring, but not before remarking, "what a puss," when Fallon screamed ahead of the procedure.
What guy wouldn't want to be a little bit more like Harrison Ford?
Jimmy Fallon welcomed the iconic actor to NBC's Late Night, and asked Ford to pierce the his ear. Ford obliged, but not before donning a lab coat and taking a shot of tequila meant to numb Fallon's pain.
At one point, Fallon screamed -- before the piercing actually began -- causing Ford to remark, "What a puss." But in the end, the two sported matching feather earrings, embracing for a photo together.
The earring conversation began earlier in the show, when Fallon desperately sought to prove he was a real man to Ford by showing off pictures from a trip to a ranch.
“When you look at me, do you see a manly man? Do you see a mirror image of yourself?” Fallon asked.
Ford's response? "No ... I’m obviously much better looking than you. Or I use to be."
Fallon then asked Ford about his earring, which the actor said he got 15 years ago.
“It was a friend of mine’s birthday, and we had a kind of long lunch," Ford said (implying he'd gotten drunk during this lunch). Ford noticed both of his friends had earrings, so he walked into the next shop came upon that said it pierced ears, and the rest was history.
Watch the carnage below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR