Harry Hamlin Signs With Paradigm (Exclusive)
The Emmy nominee for "Mad Men" also recurred on Showtime’s "Shameless" this year.
Harry Hamlin has signed with Paradigm, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The television veteran has recently experienced a career resurgence, earning his first Emmy nomination for his recurring role as new agency partner Jim Cutler on AMC’s Mad Men. Earlier this year, Hamlin also had a guest arc on Showtime’s Shameless as Dr. Lloyd, the father of Jimmy who strikes up a sexual relationship with the teenage Ian Gallagher.
This fall Hamlin will appear in the Jake LaMotta biopic The Bronx Bull, and he is executive producing and starring in the romantic feature The Fourth Noble Truth.
Hamlin first came to fame as Perseus in 1981’s Clash of the Titans. He starred in the NBC drama L.A. Law for five seasons, earning three Golden Globe nominations. The 1987 “Sexiest Man Alive” played a pivotal role in season one of UPN’s Veronica Mars and has also appeared in Harper’s Island, Army Wives and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Hamlin continues to be managed by Luber/Roklin.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR