'Harry Potter' Cast Joins Larry King for One-Hour Special
Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson among actors to sit down on CNN; Never before seen footage of the final film to be revealed.
In anticipation of the final chapter of the beloved Harry Potter franchise, Larry King will host a one-hour special with the cast.
Set to air July 10 at 8 and 11 p.m. ET, King will sit down with Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Helena Bonham Carter and Robbie Coltrane. The network will also air never before seen footage from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film.
Making an appearance on the program will be James and Oliver Phelps, the Weasley twins, who will guide viewers through the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando.
In the interview, youngsters of the cast – namely Radcliffe, Watson, Grint and Felton – recall their early days on the set 10 years ago.
“I was so young, it’s difficult to remember much of my life before this thing happened to me,” Watson says. “I was still losing my baby teeth.”
Radcliffe adds that he “wept like a child” on the last day of filming.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II opens worldwide on July 15, with the world premiere set for July 7 in London.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws