'Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 1' Is Highest Grossing 'Potter' in International Markets
6:25 PM PST 3/9/2011 by Bryan Alexander
The film has earned $657.24 million passing "Philosopher's Stone" at $657 million.
Warner Bros. Pictures’ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 has become the highest grossing installment in the Harry Potter franchise in international markets.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile