'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1' Earns $24 Million in Midnight Showings
10:15 AM PST 11/19/2010 by Carl DiOrio
But "Deathly Hallows," which opened early in a record 3,700 theaters, fell just short of "Eclipse's" record.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 conjured a lively $24 million in estimated box-office from a record 3,700 theaters in the U.S. and Canada offering midnight-Thursday performances of the action fantasy.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile