'Harry Potter' Film To Bow On Record 423 Global Imax Screens
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows -- Part 2" today launched on Imax screens in several international markets ahead of a domestic rollout this Friday.
TORONTO -- Warner Bros. Pictures’ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows -- Part 2 is to open on record 423 global Imax screens.
The final installment of the Harry Potter franchise will launch day-and-date starting today in international markets, and domestically on a record 274 Imax screens from this Friday.
By this weekend, Warner Bros. expects to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows -- Part 2 screening in 3D at 395 Imax locations.
Additional Imax dates for the tentpole picture will open up over the coming month.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 stars Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson, and was directed by David Yates.
Screenwriter Steve Kloves adapted the screenplay, based on the book by J.K. Rowling.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR