'Harry Potter' Stars Wouldn't Return If Franchise Went On
6:13 PM PST 11/11/2010 by Lesley Goldberg
Daniel Radcliffe says it'd be "very doubtful" that he'd return for another film, while Emma Watson may quit acting completely.
With a week to go before Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 takes over the box office, two of the franchise's young stars may already be done with their iconic big-screen roles.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile