'Harry Potter' stunt double badly injured
Daniel Radcliffe stand-in hospitalized with back injuries
LONDON -- Harry Potter's stunt double has been seriously injured during a flying scene for the series' last movie, newspapers reported Thursday.
The 25-year-old double for actor Daniel Radcliffe was rehearsing at the Leavesden Studios near Watford northwest of London on Wednesday when he crashed to the ground.
"A man with back injuries was brought to the hospital yesterday, but was transferred to another hospital in the evening," said a spokeswoman at Watford General Hospital, without elaborating.
No further details were available.
The movie, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," is the seventh and final adaptation of the hugely popular novels by author J.K. Rowling.
It is expected to be released in the U.K. in November 2010.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10