'Hart of Dixie' Star Jaime King Welcomes Baby Boy
The son is the first child for the actress and her director husband, Kyle Newman.
Hart of Dixie star Jaime King is a mom.
The actress and her director husband Kyle Newman have welcomed a baby boy, announcing the news via Twitter and Instagram.
Newman posted the following tweet and an Instagram photo of his son's little hand early Monday morning, and King retweeted it a few hours later.
— Kyle Newman (@kyle_newman) October 7, 2013
King also joked about the baby's arrival, posting a scene from The Lion King to Instagram with the caption, "BABY'S FIRST PICTURE!!"
The couple have yet to announce a name for their first child.
The two met on the 2005 set of Newman's Fanboys movie and were married in 2007.
Hart of Dixie's third season begins Monday on The CW. King also will be seen in the upcoming Sin City sequel.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR