EXCLUSIVE: What Harvey Weinstein Has to Do to Get ‘King’s Speech’ a PG-13 Rating
1:51 PM PST 1/27/2011 by Pamela McClintock
Without a special waiver, he’d have to pull the Oscar-nominated drama from theaters for no fewer than 90 days – in addition to paying other costs.
Without a special waiver, Harvey Weinstein would have to pull The King’s Speech from theaters for no fewer than 90 days if deciding to resubmit the film for a PG-13 rating after editing out a string of f---s.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile