'Hawaii Five-0' star sustains knee injury
Report: Production continues without Scott Caan for now
Production of CBS's "Hawaii Five-0," one of the fall season's most anticipated new shows, has continued without actor Scott Caan in recent days.
He was flown back to L.A. from the set of the show last week after sustaining a serious knee injury on the set, according to the New York Post.
"Caan, 33, immediately underwent surgery for what is believed to be a torn ACL," The Post reported, highlighting that the show's action scenes are demanding.
It appears that the show's shooting schedules had to be rearranged a bit, but there are no plans to slow down filming to wait for Caan's return, which could come as soon as this week.
"Yes, his injury will be noted in the story line," a CBS spokesperson told the newspaper.
Caan has had some knee problems in the past.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game