Hawk Koch, Mark Gordon Re-Elected Presidents of the Producers Guild of America
PGA national board officers were elected at the annual general membership meeting prior to the beginning of this weekend's Produced By conference.
Hawk Koch and Mark Gordon were re-elected presidents of the Producers Guild of America today in elections held at the general membership meeting prior to this weekend's Produced By conference.
Other PGA national board officers include re-elected Vice President of Motion Pictures Gary Lucchesi, Vice President of Television Hayma “Screech” Washington, Recording Secretary Gale Anne Hurd (an appointed post), and the newly elected Treasurer Lori McCreary.
“We’re extremely honored that the Guild has confidence in us to continue to build upon its 60-year history of serving and empowering the producing community,” said Koch and Gordon. “We’re dedicated to building solidarity by encouraging producers to ‘hire from within,’ continue to protect the Producers Code of Credits, and work to improve healthcare benefits.”
Members of the Producers Guild are divided into three councils: The Producers Council, the Associate Producers (AP) Council and the New Media Council; each has its own governing board of delegates which elects members from the respective boards to serve on the National Board of Directors. The PGA also includes the PGA East and PGA Northwest.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR