Hayden Panettiere Engaged to Wladimir Klitschko
The "Nashville" star confirmed the news on "Live with Kelly and Michael."
NEW YORK (AP) — Nashville star Hayden Panettiere is confirming her engagement to Olympic boxer Wladimir Klitschko.
Appearing on Wednesday's Live with Kelly and Michael, the 24-year-old actress was flashing a large diamond ring that prompted host Kelly Ripa to inquire what it might signify.
Panettiere confirmed she's engaged as the studio audience cheered. She added that she and longtime boyfriend Klitschko haven't set a wedding date.
Panettiere made her entrance on the show wearing a huge, live boa constrictor meant to startle host Michael Strahan, who is not a snake fancier.
Clearly Panettiere's ring, and big news, upstaged even her pet reptile.
On ABC's Nashville, Panettiere plays scheming up-and-coming country music star Juliette Barnes.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!