HBO Denies Talks With Charlie Sheen
7:59 AM PST 2/25/2011 by Marisa Guthrie
HBO is not in talks with Charlie Sheen, a network spokesman confirmed.RadarOnline reported that Sheen sent a text message to one of its reporters claiming: “I’m close to securing a deal with HBO for a 10 show guarantee. It will be epic, all types of guests and we will focus on the truth and the absurd!” Sheen also texted the ABC's Good Morning America that he had plans to do the show. According to Sheen, the show was to be called Sheen’s Corner. But apparently, the Two And a Half Men star has never been in talks with HBO, the network confirmed. Sheen -- fresh from an anti-Semitic-laced rant about Two And Half Men co-creator Chuck Lorre – is reportedly vacationing in the Bahamas. Last night, CBS and Warner Bros. Television announced that production on the show would cease for the remainder of the season. "Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of Two And A Half Men for the remainder of the season,” the companies said in a joint statement.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR