HBO, Fox Extend Film Pact
The premium cable network inked a new long-term deal with movie the studio to continue to carry films for well into the next decade.
HBO and Fox have renewed their film deal.
The long-term pact, which HBO notes will see the studio continue to supply features to the premium cable network, will continue the long-running relationship well into the next decade.
“We couldn’t be happier to announce the extension of our long-standing relationship with HBO, the leading premium pay television service in the United States,” said 20th Century Fox Television Distribution president Mark Kaner. “We look forward to continuing our partnership as Fox evolves its distribution business within the ever-changing media landscape.”
Added HBO president of film programming Bruce Grivetti, "Because of our long and successful partnership with Fox, HBO has been able to deliver to its subscribers some of Hollywood’s biggest theatricals. These films have always enhanced the value of the service so it is great that this ongoing relationship will now extend into the next decade.
HBO has carried Fox films for more than 30 years.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR