HBO's 'Parade's End' Miniseries Teaser: Love and Loss During World War I (Video)
The miniseries will premiere on HBO on Feb. 26.
HBO has released a thirty-six second teaser trailer for miniseries Parade's End, a sweeping World War I tale.
The five-part HBO-BBC miniseries, which is based on a series of novels by author Ford Madox Ford, stars Benedict Cumberbatch and Rebecca Hall in a plot that centers on "a love triangle between a conservative English aristocrat, his mean socialite wife and a young suffragette," according to the IMDb synopsis.
The series will be directed by Susanna White and was penned by screenwriter Tom Stoppard, who also wrote the screenplay for this year's big-screen adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's epic novel Anna Karenina.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Apple Should Have Read The Lyrics Before Putting This Song In An Ad
- 'Noah' Director Darren Aronofsky And Others Talk Faith And Environmentalism (LIVE VIDEO)
- 'The Quiet Ones' Review: Retro Horror Film Is Weighed Down By A Silly Script
- Wrigley Field's Celebrity Singers Ranked From Most Cringe-Worthy To Least