HBO's 'Parade's End' Miniseries Teaser: Love and Loss During World War I (Video)
The miniseries will premiere on HBO on Feb. 26.
HBO has released a thirty-six second teaser trailer for miniseries Parade's End, a sweeping World War I tale.
The five-part HBO-BBC miniseries, which is based on a series of novels by author Ford Madox Ford, stars Benedict Cumberbatch and Rebecca Hall in a plot that centers on "a love triangle between a conservative English aristocrat, his mean socialite wife and a young suffragette," according to the IMDb synopsis.
The series will be directed by Susanna White and was penned by screenwriter Tom Stoppard, who also wrote the screenplay for this year's big-screen adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's epic novel Anna Karenina.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR