HBO renews 'Hung' for Season 3
Comedy has performed modestly for the network
HBO has picked up sophomore comedy series "Hung" for a third season.
The network has ordered another 10 episodes to air next year.
The pickup wasn't entirely expected. The show has performed modestly for the network, roughly matching "Entourage," and has dipped slightly from its first-season average.
With "Entourage" airing a short six-episode final season next summer, however, letting "Hung" hang around another year gives HBO a familiar face to pair with a new comedy.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama