HBO Takes ‘Klitchko’ Documentary
Personal look at world champion boxing siblings Vitali and Vladimir Klitschko to air on the pay TV outlet in June 2012.
BERLIN – HBO has picked up U.S. pay TV rights to Sebastian Dehnhardt’s documentary Klitschko, a behind-the-scenes look at world champion boxing brothers Vladimir and Vitali Klitschko.
"A great film deserves a great network to broadcast it," the film's producer, Leopold Hoesch told THR.
Klitschko had its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival and has had a successful theatrical run in Germany, where it’s earned some $400,000 at the box office.
Corinth Films holds U.S. theatrical rights.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!