HBO Takes ‘Klitchko’ Documentary
Personal look at world champion boxing siblings Vitali and Vladimir Klitschko to air on the pay TV outlet in June 2012.
BERLIN – HBO has picked up U.S. pay TV rights to Sebastian Dehnhardt’s documentary Klitschko, a behind-the-scenes look at world champion boxing brothers Vladimir and Vitali Klitschko.
"A great film deserves a great network to broadcast it," the film's producer, Leopold Hoesch told THR.
Klitschko had its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival and has had a successful theatrical run in Germany, where it’s earned some $400,000 at the box office.
Corinth Films holds U.S. theatrical rights.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR