HBO's Cinemax Pushes Into Original Content
5:26 AM PST 2/14/2011 by Georg Szalai
The Time Warner network reportedly has a deal to make 'The Transporter' film franchise into a series as it looks to become the latest premium channel to go beyond movies to develop a stronger brand.
NEW YORK - HBO's Cinemax is pushing into original content in a revamp that will add action series to the pay cable network's traditional movie fare, the New York Post said Monday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile