'The Healer' Starring Isabelle Fuhrman and Joel Courtney Set to Film in North Carolina
Giorgio Serafini is directing the supernatural thriller, which also stars James Le Gros.
Giorgio Serafini’s supernatural thriller The Healer, starring Isabelle Fuhrman, Joel Courtney and James Le Gros, is set to begin filming Sept. 14 in North Carolina.
Furhman, who is one of the stars of the upcoming The Hunger Games, and Courtney, who most recently appeared in Super 8, will play teenage twins who go on a camping trip with their father only to become lost in a haunted forest.
The film is being produced by Giuseppe Pedersoli and Susan Johnson through Perdersoli’s Italy-based Smile Prods.
Serafini, who wrote the screenplay he is directing, previously collaborated with Pedersoli on the dramatic thriller Johnny’s Gone, which will premiere at the upcoming Hollywood Film Festival. Johnson and Pedersoli aldo recently wrapped the family drama Eye of the Hurricane, directed by Jesse Wolfe and starring Campbell Scott and Melanie Lynskey.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack