Seen and Heard on the Golden Globes Red Carpet
6:49 PM PST 1/16/2011 by Bill Higgins
"Here, you eat, drink and walk around," Edie Falco told THR. Plus: HFPA president on why the show is "back-breaking" work and what annoyed one photographer.
Perhaps the best way of viewing the Golden Globes experience was put forward by James Schamus as he went down the red carpet.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile