The Heart Champion
With a June 14 fund-raiser, Barbra Streisand is reaching her $20 million goal to fight an often overlooked women's health concern: heart disease.
The outrage in Barbra Streisand's voice is genuine and heartfelt. "I can't stand inequality of any form," she tells The Hollywood Reporter, "whether it's about civil rights issues, women, gays -- whatever. Gender inequality really gets me."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR