New 'The Heat' Trailer Sees Melissa McCarthy, Sandra Bullock Cursing, Clubbing and Crime Fighting (Video)
McCarthy and Bullock team up as a lady cop duo in Paul Feig's newest comedy.
The second international trailer for The Heat was released Wednesday, this one with even more action and comedy than the first.
Boston cop Shannon Mullins (Melissa McCarthy) is what some might call crazy. With her grungy dress, over-the-top crime-solving antics and mouth like a sailor, Mullins is far from the traditional image of a city police officer.
Sarah Ashburn (Sandra Bullock) is a “tight-ass” FBI special agent with a great reputation for closing cases but a poor one for making friends. She’s refined and good at her job, but, as her boss tells her, “none of the other agents like you.”
Both work in different ways. And both have never had a partner.
Now, with a drug lord on the loose, it’s up to this unlikely pair to work together and nab the criminal.
Coming from Bridesmaids director Paul Feig, this film promises laughs, F-bombs galore and McCarthy at one point looking for her captain’s “little girl balls.”
The Heat is scheduled to hit theaters April 5.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR