Heather Locklear Engaged to Jack Wagner
The former “Melrose Place” co-stars have been dating since at least 2008.
Heather Locklear is engaged to fellow former Melrose Place actor Jack Wagner, her publicist has confirmed. The couple has been dating since at least 2008.
The actors were co-stars on Melrose Place in the 1990s. Locklear played Amanda Woodward, and Wagner played Dr. Peter Burns. Locklear reprised her role for the 2009 CW version of the show, which was canceled after one season.
Locklear, 49, who was previously married to Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora, is also known for her roles on Dynasty and Spin City. Sambora and Locklear divorced in 2007.
Wagner, who has also starred on General Hospital, currently plays Dominick Marone on The Bold and the Beautiful. Not only an actor, Wagner has recorded five albums. His 1985 hit, “All I Need” reached #2 on the Billboard Hot 100. He is also know as an avid golfer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack