Heating Up in the Hamptons
Southampton challenges East Hampton for the top spot on the real estate hot list.
For years, East Hampton has reigned as the glitziest of this summer playground's many villages and towns, drawing not only New York bold-facers but a preponderance of Hollywood names, including Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw and Jerry Seinfeld, to tony streets like Lily Pond Lane and Further Lane and around Georgica Pond. Lately, however, the historically blue-blood Southampton area -- where billionaire-heavy Meadow Lane is second home to David Koch, Leon Black and Calvin Klein -- is gaining ground, at least on the numbers front.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR