Heidi Klum, Seal Renew Wedding Vows
The couple get decked out in masquerade attire for the ceremony, which comes two days before their sixth wedding anniversary.
Heidi Klum and Seal renewed their wedding vows Sunday in Palm Beach, Fla.
It's become a tradition for the couple to renew their wedding vows every year around their anniversary, usually in some sort of costume. (May 10 marks their sixth wedding anniversary.)
At this year's masquerade-themed event, Klum donned a Victorian-style mask, while Seal wore a pirate headdress and navy blue vest. (Us Weekly has the pictures.)
Klum and Seal have three children together: Henry, 5, Johan, 4, and Lou, 18 months. The Project Runway host also has a 6-year-old daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR