EXCLUSIVE: Heidi Klum and Seal Scoop Up $13 Million Foreclosed Property
1:05 PM PST 12/1/2010 by Daniel Miller
The 12,300-square-foot Mediterranean residence in Brentwood is featured in this week's The Hollywood Reporter.
Heidi Klum and Seal are purchasing a stately eight-bedroom home in Brentwood that had been foreclosed on earlier this year. The asking price for the property -- $13.4 million.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile