Helen McCrory Joins Micro-budgeted U.K. Project 'Flying Blind'
The actress will shoot before joining latest James Bond adventure, "Skyfall."
LONDON -- Helen McCrory, recently announced as part of the cast for the upcoming James Bond film Skyfall, has joined the cast of Flying Blind, a microbudget movie shooting in Bristol, England.
McCrory will star in what is the third film to go into production backed by the U.K. regional funding agency South West Screen’s iFeatures funding pool.
McCrory stars alongside Kenneth Cranham, Najib Oudghiri (Rendition) and Tristan Gemmill in the project that marks the directorial feature debut of Polish helmer Kasia Klimkiewicz.
Naomi Wallace, Bruce McLeod and Bristol-based writer Caroline Harrington penned the script, billed as a post 9/11 love story.
It details the story of an older woman who works for a military manufacturer who embarks on a passionate affair with a French Algerian student only to discover that he may not be what he seems.
iFeatures executive producer Chris Moll said: “This shoot has a real international flavour, and demonstrates our commitment to forging collaborations between emerging talent from different countries. I look forward to seeing the team make their mark with this microbudget, which boasts a really exciting multinational cast."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game