Grande Dame Helen Mirren: My Sex Appeal is ‘Bloody Irrelevant’
The acclaimed actress is The Hollywood Reporter’s 2010 Sherry Lansing Leadership Award recipient.
Oscar winner Helen Mirren (The Queen) has never been busier. Hot off the spy action drama RED, she next appears as Prospera in Julie Taymor’s The Tempest, which opens Dec. 10, as well as in next year’s remake of Arthur. She also is active in supporting Oxfam and other charities that assist youth and the elderly. This year’s recipient of the Sherry Lansing Leadership Award spoke with The Hollywood Reporter about her humble beginnings, marrying an American director and why it’s “bloody irrelevant” whether she’s aging gracefully.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR