Helena Bonham Carter, Christopher Walken Cast in BBC TV Movies
Winona Ryder also joins David Hare’s "The Worricker Trilogy," the first installment of which aired in the U.S. on PBS.
LONDON - Christopher Walken, Helena Bonham Carter and Winona Ryder are among the latest cast additions for the two remaining TV movies in the BBC's The Worricker Trilogy.
BBC Two and Downton Abbey producer Carnival Films, part of NBCUniversal, are partners on the two sequels to spy drama Page Eight from writer/director David Hare, the first part of the trilogy that aired in the U.S. on PBS.
The first film featured Bill Nighy, Rachel Weisz, Ralph Fiennes and Michael Gambon. Nighy will reprise his role as British intelligence officer Johnny Worricker for the sequels.
The second TV movie, entitled Turks & Caicos, will include Walken, Ryder, Bonham Carter, as well as Ewen Bremner, James Naughton, Dylan Baker and Zach Grenier.
The final installment, Salting The Battlefield, will feature Bonham Carter and Bremner along with Saskia Reeves, Kate Burdette and Malcolm Sinclair.
The first part of the trilogy saw Worricker uncover a plan to make the prime minister the person in charge of British secret service agency MI5.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR